TAFS-Monitor is a software product designed for automated control over suspicious transactions in financial markets. The solution is responsible for:
- Monitoring of client activity and automated generation of reports for the Bank of Russia.
- Compliance with the requirements of N224-FZ "On Countering the Illegal Use of Insider Information and Market Manipulation."
- Compliance with the requirements and recommendations of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation and the NSFM to counteract the misuse of insider information and market manipulation.
- Automated reporting for European regulators to comply with the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR).
- Monitoring and control of activity in the financial markets to identify signs of suspicious transactions.
- Analysis of detected suspicious incidents using built-in libraries of algorithms.
- Creation of cases based on the results of algorithm triggers.
- Counteraction of suspicious transactions in the financial markets (theft, money laundering, unauthorized activity, manipulation and insider trading).
The solution was created for professional participants in financial markets and is implemented through 2 modules:
- TAFS "MANIPULATION" module
- TAFS "ANTI-CORRUPTION in financial markets" module